DAY 9, JANUARY 10,2023,
I do my best not to get involved in other peoples’ affairs. If I do, I find myself going down a dark rabbit hole that is mostly not good. That doesn’t mean that I close my eyes to the world, but I choose very carefully the battles I want to fight, even though I may feel justified to say something, especially when someone treats me unjustly. I have learned and am still learning how to talk it out with the Silent Guide that walks beside me.
Thus, by not saying anything, I have saved myself lots of energy that I can invest into people that give me much joy. I confess this was a hard lesson to learn.
Yesterday, I listed the things I want to accomplish this week. My list is ongoing. It isn’t written in stone because new things come up each day when I wake up and open myself to the still inner voice within me, like two of my besties’ birthdays and a lovely Sanddorn tea and a Holunder tea that I picked up before going to my office. Drinking a hot cup of one of those teas makes my day when I take a break. So my list has grown.
This week, I will do the following:
- Revise the first 10K of my new novel. It usually takes me at least four to six days to revise 10K. I like to send her what I call my final draft so that she understands the direction I’m moving in.
- I have a letter to write. I had decided to wait until after the Challenge, but my gut is telling me to do it now, which is what I will do.
- Answering emails and text messages, Daily
- Attend my writing classes and do my homework,
- Go to the bakery,
- Pick up fresh fruits,
- Do the accounting books for the Romantic Women Fiction Chapter of the RWA,
- Visit each blog in the Day 8 Challenge of A DAY IN MY LIFE.
- Sent out two birthday cards
- Picked up Sanddorn Tea and Holunder Tea
Have a lovely day.