DAY 18, JANUARY 19, 2023
This morning, I woke up to rain mixed with snow. However, it stopped. As I came off my first break, I looked out the window in my office; the sun was peeking through, and tiny snowflakes were coming down from the sky. I hope it doesn’t stay.
I have been catching up on my comments. I don’t like being behind, but my accounting for the writing group I belong to had to be done. I have about three or four more blogs to comment on, so if you have yet to see a comment from me, you will. I have been taking each person and commenting on their outstanding blog posts before I move on to comment on another writer’s blog.
After my zoom board meeting, I will do my best to finish the others.
So far, I have enjoyed reading all of the posts. Whenever I go to a new blog, I am reminded of how different we are.
Thanks to all of you who have visited my blog posts so far. I appreciate it greatly.
In closing, my Knitting Group at the Post Office was joyful. My ladies were very comical yesterday. I’ve not laughed so hard in a long time.
My list for this week is below.
- I’m revising the first 10K of my new novel. It usually takes me at least four to six days to fix 10K. I like to send her what I call my final draft so that she understands the direction I’m moving in.
- I have a letter to write. I had decided to wait until after the Challenge, but my gut is telling me to do it now, which is what I will do.
- Answering emails and text messages, Daily
- Attend my writing classes and do my homework,
- Catch up on blog comments,
- Send one of my stories to the person who will do the critique I won for winning the WEP.
- RWF Board Meeting via Zoom
Have a lovely Thursday.